Well it is that time again – the time to share my weekly weigh-in! This week I weighed in at 222.2. Just a slight gain over last week, but that is OK. I was a little bit of a bad bunny this week with eating. This week I am getting back on track and I am going to shed some pounds!!
Today, I did hill repeats this morning. I conquered my chosen hill 7 times. I tried taking a pic for you all, but my camera was malfunctioning 😦 and I was pretty much too tired at the end to figure it out. Lol Total effort for the day is 3 miles (1 mile warm up, 1.5 miles running up and down hill, .5 mile cool down).
Let’s recap how I did fitness wise last week… SAY IT, DO IT!
Monday – 35min bike – 30min lift (glutes and core) – DONE!
Tuesday – Track 3.75 miles with form work – Yoga – Feeling sick.. REST DAY!
Wednesday – rest – Did Track and Yoga today!
Thursday – Run 3 miles easy – 30min lift (glutes and core) – Run DONE! Moved strength to Friday.
Friday – 1 hour bike – yoga – DONE! Plus strength!
Saturday – Run 4.5 miles (3.1 miles of that will be a 5K race) – 3.1 Miles DONE
Sunday – 2.5 miles hill repeats! – yoga – DONE! Extended run to 3miles
And the plan for this coming week is……
Monday – 45min bike – 30min lift (glutes and core)
Tuesday – Track 3.75 miles with form work – Yoga
Wednesday – Rest
Thursday – Run 3 miles easy –45 min TRX Stretching Class
Friday – 30 min lift (glutes and core)
Saturday – 1hour 15 min bike
Sunday – 5 mile long run
I AM PUMPED!!… and ready for another week of my legs hurting! 🙂 My hubby did say my booty was looking good… Lol! At least that is some positive feedback for all the lunges, squats, etc… that I have been doing!
Now — I was nominated for a Liebster award by Kim over at Running to Skinny. This is a fabulous running, weight loss, and bridal blog. Head over there and check it out!
The Liebster award is to bring acknowledgement to bloggers with less than 200 followers. The idea is to answer 11 questions about youself, share 11 secrets, and nominate 11 people.
This is a good way to share favorite blogs and get to know new people!
As a nominee it is my job to answer a few questions about myself that Kim composed and 11 random facts about myself.
Here are her questions….
1. What song makes you want to dance like this? (if you want a good giggle – check this out.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_Z_y3y5yqDQ – Actually before I watched this video, I was going to say this exact song!! I would dancing right along with her! So my answer is Gangnam Style by PSY.
2. How far do you live now from where you were born? I live in the same town as to where I was born! I even currently live in the house I grew up in.
3. Are you a cat or a dog person? Dog! x1000 – No cats for me!
4. If you had unlimited time to travel cross country would it be by plane or RV? RV! For sure! That way I could see everything!
5. What is the best comment you’ve received on your blog? I am actually not sure! I have had so much positive response to my blog since I started it, that it is hard to pick just one… because they are all great!
6. If you could, (or do) would you have a cleaner or a chef? Cleaner!
7. What is your favourite board game? Ticket to ride!
8. Are you a run to the shops in my sweats or must put real clothes and make up on kind of gal? I can go either way. Typically I put on real clothes, but sometimes laziness takes over and I run to the store in my sweats.
9. Are you a coffee or tea drinker? Or something else altogether? Both! Coffee addict, but drink tea more frequently.
10. What accomplishment are you most proud of? Probably quitting smoking, this was a pretty difficult time in my life, but I got through! Running is what helped me!
11. What made you start blogging? Well I like to talk about running… a lot! And I like to talk about weight loss… a lot!! BUT my husband (I think) is tired of hearing about it! Lol… So I thought I would just find a community that I can share this stuff with that actually is interested in my chatting about it.
Eleven random facts about me
1. Pickles are my favorite food
2. Independence day is my very favorite movie… I have seen it hundreds of times!
3. Bear Grylls is basically my favorite celebrity and I obsess a bit over Man vs. Wild
4. I am really interested in survival skills. This is recent… I have studying survival for a few months currently and I hope to get some official training come summer.
5. This is my second weight loss journey. When I was 16 I weighed in at nearly 300lbs
6. I have been married for almost 3 years, but been with my husband for nearly 6 and we have yet to yell at each other.
7. I know more about printers then anyone should ever know
8. I use to sell intimate apparel at Macys and was an expert bra fitter… I can tell what bra size you wear just by looking at you… Lol (I’m a little rusty now… )
9. I am a business student and my ultimate goal in life is to work less and play more.
10. My favorite book is “The Scorpio Races” by Maggie Stiefvater
11. I am an avid reader and read almost exclusively Young Adult fiction, my favorite sub-genre being Dystopia.
Now for my nominees – I follow TONS of blogs and I love all of them. Here are just a couple nominees for a few of the blogs I follow! I tried to pick ones that I thought might have under 200 followers, but I am not sure! 🙂 In any case, they are all good, you should check them out!
- Sara and Natalie – Fit.Fun.Femme – http://fitfunfemme.com
- Sam – My Mother Lied 2 Me – http://mymotherlied2me.wordpress.com
- Jess – Bucket List Journey – http://jessversteeg.ca/
- Melissa – A New Melissa, one day at a time – http://anewmelissa.wordpress.com/
- Whiskey Treats – http://whiskeytreats.wordpress.com
- Mollie – Treasure your being – http://treasureyourbeing.com
- Crystal – Operation Skinny and Fit – http://workingonmyfitnessmystory.wordpress.com
- Solange – Ironwoman Dreams – http://ironwomandreams.wordpress.com
- Jessica – It’s raining peanut butter apples – http://itsrainingpeanutbutterapples.wordpress.com/
- Neil – Running in NJ – http://runninginnj.wordpress.com
- Lamar – Lamaramal – http://lamaramal.wordpress.com
Nominees!! Your task if you choose to accept it… is to answer the 11 questions I composed below and post 11 random facts about yourself. Then nominate 11 other blogs. Here are your questions:
- Why is being fit important to you?
- Why did you decide to start blogging?
- What happened on the best day of your life?
- What is something you have done that you are proud of?
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your favorite workout song?
- What is your favorite form of exercise?
- What is your favorite book?
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- What is your number 1 goal for the future?
- Where would you like to go if you could go anywhere?
Ok all! That is all I have for you tonight!! HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!!
STAY STRONG AND DON’T GIVE UP! YOU GOT THIS!